*Blue and black cable variants sold out but available for pre order - due to dispatch 18-25th Jan 2021*
A staple jump rope for anyone doing regular rope work, cardio fitness training or boxing. This rope's design makes it more conducive to speed steps and double unders, so opt for this rope if you want to focus on those areas over freestyle jumping as it will make the rope feel lighter. Features unbreakable 5.5" plastic polymer handles and an ultra-durable 5mm PVC jump rope cord which has good feedback. Handles have a dowel mechanism as well as a 90 degree angle between the cord and handle which gives this rope increased speed against a classic 5mm PVC jump rope.
Cord Length: 10ft (adjustable to any height)
Handle size: 5.5" long / 0.7oz weight (each handle) / 1" diameter at end / black plastic polymer
- Durable PVC cord is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life.
- Thick 5mm cord adds resistance to workouts for a quicker cardio burn.
- Easy resizing system with snap-lock cord ends allows you to quickly resize to the height of different users.
- PVC cord won't kink when hung on racks or hangers.
- Available in Black/Blue, Black/Black and Black/Pink
- Circa 100g in weight (or 3-3.5oz) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
Upgraded rope features:
- New ergonomic grip with dimpled handles for a better grip when you sweat.
- A new dowel for a smoother spin and increased speed. 90 degree cable to handle angle also adds speed.
- New PVC with a string core. The string running through the PVC cord will keep it from snapping, especially outdoors in cold weather. String also keeps the rope from "stretching" when spin force is applied (particularly during double unders), which helps for a more consistent jump.
Comes with a 10 foot cable. One size fits most (will fit anybody up to 6' 6" tall). Resize for your purposes according to length you are comfortable with or refer to our sizing guide . Cut off the extra cord with wire cutters or tie knots.
Need a rope bag? Jump Rope bags are available here
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bought a cheaper item off another well exercised internet base chopping channel and really struggled to use it. Figured it was down to my lack of skipping skills.
However my second skipping (jump) rope bought from dope ropes made a huge difference. Although still hard; I was able to make a good start to skipping (jump roping).
Pleased with the item and service.
Happy with the rope. Easily adjustable and nice weight as specified.
Great customer service re PO delivery delay. Thank you Dope Ropes
Does the job
Medelgoda hoppares fröjd.