*Available for pre order with estimated dispatch 18-25th Jan*
Material: Made of a super-tough vinyl foam material.
Size: 36" X 48" X 1/4" (inches)
Weight: 7 lb
Suitable for both skipping indoors or outdoors.
- Extends the life of jump rope cables vs jumping on concrete or hard, abrasive surfaces.
- Designed to reduce the "bounce" of cable speed ropes when they hit the ground. Less bounce = more consistent double unders. (More bounce = more misses.)
- Set on your carpet/other surfaces for a flat surface for indoor jumping and to help protect your flooring.
- Great for reducing the impact on your knees joints when jumping rope as a degree of impact is absorbed vs hard surfaces.
- Easy to roll up, store and clean.
- Non slip vinyl foam material dampens vibrations that cause wear and tear to equipment and muffles noise.
- Try to avoid getting the mat too wet or leaving it out in the rain. It will be fine but will take a while to dry out!
- We advise using this mat for jump rope only as it may get damaged if used with other fitness equipment like heavy weights, etc. The soft core is designed to absorb impact from jump rope to help protect the user and the rope and not to take heavy apparatus.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent mat providing the necessary support for skipping. Delivery and packaging was superb. I cannot recommend the product enough and I would certainly recommend Dope Ropes to anyone interested in skipping/jump rope.
Very happy with my skipping mat. Good quality and so much better for skipping on than concrete. Don't regret my purchase.
This was a Christmas present for our son, he was completely blown away with the quality and performance of both matt and rope, brilliant
I don’t use this for skipping but for doing online fitness workouts at home. I wanted a mat that would absorb impact and also be grippy enough not to slip on a tiled floor and this fits the bill. Ideally I would have liked a longer length of mat for this kind of use, but I just step off the mat when I need more space. It’s reasonably light and flexible, so can be rolled up and put away when not in use.
Elite SRS Jump Rope Mat