*Other colourways to restock 8-12th March. We do have the Lauren special edition beaded rope also available here*
One of my personal favourites and a jump rope for LIFE! Our recommendation for beginners and those new to jump rope, especially for learning tricks and freestyle skipping.
Short handle beaded ropes are recommended by jump rope experts for learning correct jump rope form and technique, setting you up the right way to learn. Here's why:
- Feedback: The beads provide an extra bit of weight to give the jumper more feel of the cable as it rotates around them. This allows the jumper to learn more advanced skills more easily as they have a better understanding of rope mechanics and movement. At in and around 3oz, this is the standard spec beaded rope that is commonly used globally to give a great feedback for drilling new skills and strict form.
- Short handles: This particular beaded rope has short handles which requires the jumper to have much stricter hand positioning to execute tricks, meaning that you are more likely to execute the tricks in the correct way with the correct form.
- Durability: The beads protect the cord running through the jump rope and so the cord will not wear as it never comes into contact with the surface. In addition, if beads wear and break, you will have spare beads to replace the broken beads when you initially adjust the rope down in length. A great option for jumping on lots of different surfaces and on harsher surfaces outside!
- No Kinking: The one disadvantage of PVC ropes is that they will kink and eventually snap. Beaded ropes do not kink and so maintain their rope shape as it moves around your body which again helps with executing tricks as well as making the rope last for the user.
Our signature beaded jump rope has the following specifications:
- Cord length - circa 10ft (adjustable to any height)
- Bead width - 1 inch
- High quality shatter proof plastic beads. Hand beaded in the USA
- 5" Short Handles: Unbreakable low-density polyethylene contoured to fit your hand. These handles also come with a lifetime guarantee! We are so confident in our handles that if they break, we will replace them one time for free!
- Circa 100g in weight (or 3-3.5oz) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
Our handles are supplied by Buy Jump Ropes, we use them as they make the strongest handles I have come across that last!
See the rope in action:
⚠️ Jump ropes can and will sting on impact! Use at your own risk ⚠️
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Can’t believe how much this rope was, it doesn’t even say dope ropes on the handles , it’s very expensive for a plastic beaded rope. Very disappointing
I am really enjoying this beaded rope. It I was very easy to change the length. The beads give it an excellent weight as you skip and it doesn’t tangle when stored... excellent!!
Not worth the money, you can buy much better ropes for a fraction of the price. This is a gimmick and can’t be called serious, from someone who skips every day....
Due all the outstanding recommendations I thought I would try this rope as a starter if point. Rope is dope. 🤟🏻I questioned the price of postage however this was some dispelled when I discovered certain elements were by ones the company’s control so they obviously can’t be out pocket as a small company so I’m all for supporting this !
Love their ropes and products. Good customer service. Highly recommend!