Fitness freestyle rope featuring low-profile grip tape, long 8" handles and easy sizing system. An excellent all-around fitness and conditioning jump rope, as well as our recommended rope for competitive freestyle jumpers. This rope is light and better suited to more experienced jumpers that have already learnt some tricks and correct jump rope form.
- Adjustment: Newly designed cord ends allow for a much easier length adjustment and can be lengthened as well as shortened for a more customisable experience.
- Handle Construction: Comes with strong, hard-wearing 8" handles and low profile grip tape / 1oz weight (each handle) / .9" diameter at end
- Tricks: The longer handle enables jumpers to reach farther while doing crossing moves, allowing intricate moves to be done with greater ease. The cable is a lighter 4mm PVC cord which further helps the jumper to complete more advanced tricks as well as double/triple/quad combinations more easily. Overall, this rope makes tricks and advanced combinations easier to execute once they have already been learnt with a rope that has better feedback (like our signature beaded rope!)
- Durability: 4mm durable PVC cord is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life.
- Colour - Blue handles with black grip tape / blue cable
See the rope in action:
Comes with a 10 foot cord. One size fits all (will fit anybody up to 6' 6" tall). Resize for your purposes according to our sizing guide. Snap/lock system makes adjusting length incredibly easy. Simply slide the adjustable end to the desired length and trim off the excess cord with some scissors or tie knots if you prefer.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great Ropes - definitely worth the purchase
To start off with they have very nice grip to the handles makes it handy if you gonna try new tricks
Also the rope does not kink very easily
I have had this rope for 5 weeks and I’ve been using it every day on concrete no signs of wear and tear
Good service and well made products, recommend using them I’ll be using them again for sure
Ive used all the top brands and this is my favourite. 4mm rope slightly faster than 5mm rope but still plenty of feed back. The handles are really nice to hold and its slightly faster and smoother than other 4mm PVC ropes ive used . The adjusters for length are much nicer and esaier too than others. You can also buy a seperate 4mm PVC rope from dope rope if it ever breaks which you cant with many other brands.