Achieve double under mastery with the Surge 3.0. Handles feature a new ball bearing design for better spin efficiency and removes the need to use adjustable screws for resizing your rope. The handle includes its own screw/key system for replacing and resizing cables. Recommended for experienced users and those focusing on speed jumping and double unders.
- Ultra-light 1oz aluminum handles can make 7 revolutions a second.
- Comes with a 3/32" (2.4mm) nylon coated, kink-resistant cable made in the USA. DO NOT use outside on hard abrasive surfaces.
- Designed by a national champion speed jumper to improve your double under scores.
- Quickly adjust cable length & replace worn cable via screw/key system.
- Handles Dimensions: 5" long / 1oz (each) / 0.6" diameter
- Thin handles with foam grip allows for fine motor precision and control while turning the rope (and sweating).
- Comes with free storage bag.
⚠️ Jump ropes can and will sting on impact! Use at your own risk ⚠️
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Elite SRS Surge 3.0 - Cable Speed Rope
I brought this for CrossFit, it hasn’t helped me get double unders but I have no excuses with this rope as it’s so fast.
I have had these ropes for 3/4 months, they are far better than ropes I have had performance wise and my double unders are much better. BUT, the feature of the screw in handles with a screw driver to adjust just don't work, the thread has already worn on both sides and I have ended up gluing them on to stop them falling out.
bought this jump rope for my wife as it had excellent reviews, it will not disappoint! Top quality product