*SOLD OUT! We expect to have more mats in around 8-11th March*
*Jump rope mats are currently only available to UK, US, Canada, New Zealand and Australia*
Material: Made of a super-tough vinyl foam material.
Size: 36" X 48" X 1/4" (inches)
Weight: 7 lb
Suitable for both skipping indoors or outdoors.
- Extends the life of jump rope cables vs jumping on concrete or hard, abrasive surfaces.
- Designed to reduce the "bounce" of cable speed ropes when they hit the ground. Less bounce = more consistent double unders. (More bounce = more misses.)
- Set on your carpet/other surfaces for a flat surface for indoor jumping and to help protect your flooring.
- Great for reducing the impact on your knees joints when jumping rope as a degree of impact is absorbed vs hard surfaces.
- Easy to roll up, store and clean.
- Non slip vinyl foam material dampens vibrations that cause wear and tear to equipment and muffles noise.
- Try to avoid getting the mat too wet or leaving it out in the rain. It will be fine but will take a while to dry out!
- We advise using this mat for jump rope only as it may get damaged if used with other fitness equipment like heavy weights, etc. The soft core is designed to absorb impact from jump rope to help protect the user and the rope and not to take heavy apparatus.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This mat is sooo good!!! For jumprope, yoga, general exercise. It’s so springy and forgiving!! Love it!! Definitely worth the money too!!
Love my mat, it has helped my shin splints a lot and protected my ropes. It has really helped any injuries I was getting before and I’d highly recommend
10000% Recommend, when I first started skipping I was on concrete every day for about an hour ( I was excited learning tricks) then my knees started hurting so bad and after having an operation on my knee for years ago I had to be careful of it. I had a rest for about 4 to 5 days got my mat from dope ropes and they haven’t heard since! This matter is a miracle worker it may be a little bit pricey at your first view but honestly would you rather not skip and have bad knees or skip as much as you want and have great knees
Elite SRS Jump Rope Mat
Very comfy, don’t experience any ankle or leg pains now using this mat to skip on!